Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver
7.2-Ch Network A/V Receiver, 8K/60p (4:4:4/12-bit, HDMI2.1 HDCP2.3, Zone2, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
The Sound of the Future
- HDMI® 2.1 WITH 8K
- ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE WITH VOICE CONTROL
- AccuEQ Calibration Ready
The Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2-Channel 8K AV Receiver is an affordable and versatile home theater centerpiece tailored to deliver a best-in-class entertainment experience for your movies, music, and next-gen gaming systems.
Our SMART AV Receiver™ combines the latest in HDMI 2.1 and 8K tech, high-res audio, and immersive sound via your connected media players, gaming consoles, and advanced audio from your TV apps via eARC for an unparalleled home theater experience.
Cue and control music with Hey Google, Alexa, or Siri; or hear what’s playing through the AVR on wireless headphones with top-notch Bluetooth® with aptX HD transmission technology. The options are virtually limitless.
- Ready for 8K/4K entertainment
- Enhanced Gaming: Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion – VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. – ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen – QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
- Immersive Sound from your TV Apps: eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity and supports the latest high-bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS: X®, Dolby® TrueHD.
- Stream your favorite music: Use Works with Sonos 1, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi®; includes Spotify®, Amazon Music, Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, or TuneIn streaming services
- Voice Control: Work with your digital assistant in any room with easy Google and Amazon Alexa SMART home ecosystem integrations
- Roon plays to thousands of USB, Airplay, and Chromecast devices, but Roon-tested devices are profiled by the Roon team to ensure simple setup and effortless daily use. If you own a Roon Tested device, you can have the confidence that you will enjoy the best possible experience with it
- 165 watts x 7 channels (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos®
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual: X™ 3D sound virtualization technologies
- Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi®
- Send or receive audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Music made easy with Chromecast built-in